Several bicycle, parts and other equipment were stolen from a van parked in West Haven, CT on Saturday, according to a communication from Glen Goldstein, president of Bicycle Shows U.S.
Among the items stolen and not yet recovered were a Specialized Tarmac bike, a FELT, a Ghisallo and a Cannondale bike, all belonging to the Harvard cycling team.
Apparently the van's lock was smashed and all of the equipment removed. Some items were recovered as of yesterday, but the remaining items listed below have still not been found.
If you or anyone you know comes across these items either in a bike shop or as a "special" item that someone wants to sell you, please contact the numbers below.
1. Specialized Amira bicycle (blue carbon fiber) with Shimano Ultegra; Mavic Open Pro wheels with powertap hub and Michelin Pro 3 tires; HED Stinger 4 race wheels (black, carbon fiber, HED on the side wall)
2. White/red 61cm Felt Z5 with Shimano 105 components; Mavic CXP-22 wheels; Garmin Edge 305 bike computer
3. Black/red Specialized Tarmac bicycle w/ Ultegra. Bontrager Race XXX-Lite front wheel (rear wheel separate in wheel bag), Mavic Open Pro rear with Powertap. Joule 2.0 computer attached to stem.
4. Black Ghisallo bicycle; Shimano 105 components; Look pedals; yellow Japanese police sticker on frame
5. Cannondale CAAD10 bicycle, Cateye double wireless bike computer, shimano pedals
6. LeMond Nevada City bicycle (Color: Blue and White); white bar tape, blue saddle, silver Mavic Aksium wheels; Cateye Micro Computer (attached)
7. Wheel - Bontrager Select, Bontrager race lite tire, front
8. Wheel - rear Mavic Ksyrium - black, black tire
9. Mavic Carbone race wheels with black tires; Shimano training wheels with yellow and black tires
Contact Sophy Lee (832 364 1615; email@example.com) with information.