Saturday, December 06, 2008

Weather report

For those of you who do not believe:

The Weather Channel says SUN (no precipitation) by 9 AM tomorrow morning
Weather Underground for Fort Lee, NJ
Radar for Fort Lee, NJ
Chance of snow flurries only 30 percent predicted by Yahoo weather.

40 percent chance does not cancel. Over 60 percent chance, riders not expected to show.

However, since friends will be traveling from afar, this event WILL NOT BE CANCELED.

Those of you who do not want to ride and wish to drive, please meet at the bridge with your car.

This event will still take place.

BBB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From NorthJersey.com:

http://www.northjersey.com/betterliving/family/Cyclists_brave_cold_to_honor_friend.html